HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL, OPTIMIZED INFOGRAPHICS FOR YOUR SITE
The internet is loaded with data that is ever-changing and ever-flowing. Whether you’re your website, newsletter, social media, or whatever the type of channels, it’s essential to keep your target audience engaged with the right content. The web managers are coming up with different tricks to decrease the bounce rate for their website.
We human beings love visuals more than readable content as images and videos are easier to absorb and convey the thoughts easily. Yes, today, we are going to speak about Infographics, what they are, their importance, and how to create infographics for your website to keep your target audience engaged in an exciting way below. Staying connected with the best Web Design Company in Cochin can create beautiful infographics for your website.
What are Infographics and their benefits?
Infographics integrate text, images, and data to provide the audience with a comprehensive and quick guide to a topic. It’s a visual representation or a graphic image or chart or an abstract & creative illustration of the data you are going to provide your targeted audience. The main goal of the infographics is to offer an easier and quick understanding to the users about the information they are searching for.
Recent research has stated that 90% of the data your brain processes all-day focus on just the visual images and stimuli. 65% of the customers or people are considered visual learners, which indicates they are more effective than readable data.
Few Infographics facts and statistics you should know.
- Make use of the best Web Design Company in Cochin to make the best infographics for your site.
- 65% of every brand makes use of infographics to be a part of their content marketing efforts.
- 59% of B2C marketers and 65% of B2B marketers make use of infographics in their marketing.
- 37% of marketers utilize infographics, charts, and other original graphics in their content.
- 49% of marketers develop their visual content or infographics.
- Infographics help in improving your site traffic by 12%.
- Blogs that contain infographics get about 178% higher links when compared to other standard blogs.
- Blogs with infographics received 3X shares when compared to other social media content shares.
- 87% of the online users check out infographics when compared to the plain web page.
- 50% of marketers use infographics when compared to other visual content like animation, video, and more.
What makes a good infographic?
Good infographics or visualization holds three essential elements: excellent information designs, meaningful data, and beautiful graphics. Apart from attracting attention from social media users and blogospheres, infographics also help one step ahead of the brand promotions. Charts and infographics deliver messy and tedious data in a user-friendly way in the top place. So you need to be careful while creating an infographic or graph. You should plan, organize, choosing the right data, refine them, and decide which is the best way to present your data to the users.
Make infographics for your target audience.
Figuring out what your target audience requires is the first step when creating infographics for your website, social media, or other channels. Once you identify the requirements, offer them with the preferred visual information, and enhance your revenue.
Simplicity is the key.
Infographics should always be simple. Make sure you are not overloading data and making the image harder when creating infographics as it may provide a bad impression to your customers.
Utilize fun facts, statistics, and industry surveys!
While creating infographics, you need to be clear on what you are adding. Choosing the wise format, visuals, and information that the customer requires will attract your brand. Always make use of the fun facts, industry surveys, market studies, and other related statistics from trusted sites on your infographics to make it more realistic and interactive.
Your infographics should be easily viewable by the user. When creating infographics, you will have a larger image, and then it gets resized for the web. It means there are chances for less readability and quality while resizing. You need to make sure whether the infographic is simple, and can read across all platforms. Don’t forget to provide the users with “Click to Enlarge” options as it helps the users to view the infographics in a larger size.
Shareable and actionable content
Remember that the infographics you create should be interactive, informative, and visually appealing so that the users will start sharing your content. Surprise the users with unknown facts about the information they are searching for so that they will start looking for more information from your website.
Your graphic should speak.
The main thing you need to note in the infographic is that your design should speak rather than your information. You should show rather than telling about the information the user requires. Stick to simple fonts, graphics, and also limit the copy to use.
Have a flow
The visual flow should be neat, appealing, and clear for the users, whether the flow is from left to right or top to down, you need to ensure whether the flow is perfect. You need to separate the sections visually, but the cohesive flow should be maintained throughout the infographics.
Color palette and size limit
Make use of the colors that complement and reflect the corporate identity of your brand or business. Include your contact details and logo to the infographics. You should be careful about your infographics size limit. Your infographics should not be more than 1800 pixels long or 600 pixels wide.
List the sources.
It’s good to provide a credit to the sources that you took the information from. You can list down the relevant URL on your infographics at the bottom and give the link of them in the on-page content. Doing this helps to enhance your credibility and also helps to increase the link building opportunities.
What are the types of Infographics available?
There are different infographics formats available, and some of the top ones are
How to optimize your infographics for search?
Stick with some best SEO or Digital Marketing Company in Cochin for optimizing your infographics for search as they would know the perfect strategies to get your infographics rank top on the hunt. Here are a few of the ways you can perform to optimize for the search.
- Pick the right and relevant keywords for the infographics data. The keyword plays an important role here as it’s the one form where you can reach your target audience.
- You need to focus on your Page URL, Title, Meta description, Headings, Image file name, alt text, and more for the right optimization process.
- You need to have some useful on-page feature like page length as Google not only consider your infographics. You should have the optimized copy in a post. Make sure they are well written and within 1000 word count.
- Page speed is an essential thing to focus on when it comes to visual files. Your page should load quickly so that Google will make your infographics list on the first page.
- Add every social sharing buttons so that people can share it on their social media channels.
- Do not forget to include a CTA. Make sure it makes sense for the infographics you created so that the targeted audience can contact you about the products or services.
Make sure to have all the above tips while creating infographics for your targeted audience. You can contact us with the best Web Design Company in Cochin, who can help you create the best, optimized, and beautiful infographics for your site as per your requirements.
Any other infographics tips? Let us know through the comment section below.