IS IT BETTER TO WORK WITH A DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY OR HIRING IN-HOUSE?
We all know how digital the world is becoming. Businesses are making this move too. Hence the need for a refined and healthy digital tactic needs to be high on the list. This applies to any kind of business, whatever sector it operates in. Digital marketing is continuously on the rise. Most companies are escalating their budgets for digital marketing strategies and advertisements so that they can target the audience that uses the internet.
Hence, it is imperative that a dedicated digitalization is needed for any business. But now the question arises if it needs to be an in-house job or whether you need to hire a digital marketing company in Kochi, Kerala. Each of these systems have their own pros and cons. But what applies for your company? This would basically depend on your marketing wants and needs. Let us look at this in more detail and study the advantages and disadvantages of each kind of team –
In-house digital team
- A team that is working in-house is naturally in close touch with the company’s strategies, plans and business. There can be regular communication and can easily understand the marketing needs.
- An in-house team can comprehend the various facets of a brand. They are more in tune with the KPI’s and can thus bring in good results.
- If there are any changes in the market whether external or internal, this team can acclimatize themselves faster and respond accordingly.
- Any issue that arises can be given immediate attention as the team is available easily.
- One person cannot master every kind of art or be an expert in all. A copywriter cannot do a developer’s job. Likewise, an analyst cannot do a graphic designer’s job. So that means that the company will need to hire several employees; an entire team which can handle the digital marketing aspects.
- Digital strategies keep evolving and developing. So that means that this team needs to be updated with everything and needs regular training sessions. This ultimately means more time and money for the company.
- When you build a team, you need to hire the right kind of people. This can be risky as your entire marketing plans depend on the kind of team you hire.
Outsourced digital marketing agency
Add Your Heading Text Here
- When you hire a digital marketing company in Kochi, Kerala, it means that you have an expert in every field – designers, copywriter, analyst, strategist, graphic designer and so on.
- These specialists are experienced and keep abreast with any advances and development in their fields. So, any problem that may arise, it can be handled with better understanding and knowledge.
- If you hire a digital marketing company in Kochi, Kerala, they work such that you can see results. They would provide (depending on the mutual agreement) reports which may be weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly. That way you can see your marketing expenditures bearing fruit.
- There is high competition among such agencies, and they do well because of the results they are able to produce.
- Not all agencies may be capable of handling every kind of product or brand. If issues arise, they may not be able to handle it with the expertise a person of that niche can.
As can be seen, each side has its own pros and cons. You need to analyse them and decide appropriately for your company. You need to base it on your targets and growth of your company. Since there are benefits for both outsourced agencies as well as in-house; some businesses are incorporating both teams in their business model. Such kind of hybrid models works well for some businesses.
Whether your company chooses to go for an in-house team or to outsource to a digital marketing company in Kochi, Kerala, it would depend entirely on your requirements as a business. Each team may have challenges and opportunities. Digital marketing companies can provide you with excellent solutions and an uplift in creativity. At the same time, the in-house teams would comprehend your business better. It can probably be a cheaper option sometimes. But if your team does not have a digital approach, you may just get left behind.
If your company is looking at some heavy work, lots of campaigns and ideas that need to be executed – then going for a digital agency is the best way. This way you already have a professional team in place. Workload is properly distributed, and you end up with qualitative processes that bring in results.
You need to break down your needs and goals and see if you can combine both advantages as above. An in-house team needs open communication and established skill sets. If you are looking for a fresh outlook and ideas, then outsourcing would be best. You get a fresh set of eyes with newer choices. Some might think that outsourcing is expensive. But in the long run, it can turn out to be cheaper, though it would depend on what kind of skills your require and what your goals are.